UKRAINIAN LABOR RECRUITMENT
The development of the Hungarian labor market situation has undergone substantial changes in the last 5-10 years. As a result of the government's economic development and stimulus programs nearly 4.5 million people are already working in Hungary. Hungary is still the fourth lowest unemployment country in the European Union. Despite the shortage of labor, new companies continued to appear in the country during this period, and a number of existing companies further expanded their capacity in 2018.
It is a challenge for companies to find and retain a skilled and experienced workforce in Hungary. As a result, many companies have decided to replace their missing Hungarian employees with foreign workers.
Efficient Staffing of Ukrainian Workers
The labor market situation in Ukraine is completely different than in Hungary. At the moment, due to the persistent political and economic situation, a large number of employment age workers who want to work are unemployed. The state of war, high unemployment rate, and low standard of living all contribute to the fact that Ukrainian workers leave their homes to work abroad. Among those who want to work, there are a large number of people who have either a profession or higher education.
In 2017, Jobtain first started recruiting Transylvanian and Ukrainian workers. We have always been mindful of our partner’s concerns with foreign workers when selecting our employees to work for you. In our experience, we have employed loyal and quality workers from Ukraine. Let's work together and solve labor shortage problems.
The Hungarian government has greatly facilitated the use of Ukrainian workers. It has simplified work permit and administrative processes. Now, you can have the required employees in your company in almost 2 weeks.
Why Should You Use Ukrainian workers?
- They are geographically close and have large population
- In our experience the Ukrainian workers we staff are enthusiastic, driven, and long-term employees
- The cost of their accommodation is equal to the cost of bus services organized for workers traveling from the Hungarian countryside
- Worker turnover has a much lower rate than domestic workers
- A quick replacement for outgoing workers
Why choose Jobtain for the employment of Ukrainian workers?
- Jobtain has more than 15 years of experience in human resources services and the staffing market.
- We have years of experience in vetting, employing, and retaining both domestic and foreign foreign workers.
- In Ukrainian recruitment we handle all the paperwork required in hiring Ukrainian workers.
- Advanced IT-technologically and professionally trained employees in our offices currently staff from 10 counties in Ukraine.
- We have our own licensed office in Ukraine.
- By complying with legal regulations, we can meet the needs of our employees and our partners to the highest expectations.
- Currently, more than 1,000 Ukrainian workers are working in Hungary under Jobtain's wings.
- We take care of the legal administration of the papers needed to employ Ukrainian employees.
- Our trained and dedicated coordinators and interpreters conduct the recruitment, selection, introduction and accommodation of 150 employees a week.
- We can meet the necessary staff requirements with a tight deadline!
- We work with an ISO 9001 quality management system to ensure the best operations in our offices
Do you have any more questions? Contact us and we will get back to you with the answers!
Fill out our contact form and our staff will contact you within 24 hours to address your inquiries.